OLPH Calendar

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September 12 Newsletter 5th grade

September 12, 2012


5th Grade Newsletter



REMINDER!!:

Parents Club is TONIGHT in the Parish Hall at 7pm. Please be sure to be there and sign in. Attendance is required- remember you will be charged if no one from your family signs in your attendance.



Thank you to all families who attended Back to School Night. I am not able to upload my presentation to my blog- if anyone knows how to do this please let me know. The most pertinent information was sent home on the first day, but if you have any questions email or call me.

I did remind parents to make sure you have your Gradelink log in information. Find this at the office if you don’t have it.



Other reminders:

• Emergency backpacks and foods are due Friday, September 14.

• Picture day is September 18- uniforms required.

• No school on September 21- Faculty inservice

• 5th grade plans and leads readings and prayers in liturgy on September 27 at 8:30 am in the church.

• Visit my blog at http://mrsbecerrasclass.blogspot.com/. You can submit your email and receive all updates- including this newsletter- in electronic form.





Thank you! See you tonight at the meeting.

Mrs. Becerra

No comments:

Post a Comment